Saturday 8 March 2014

Lose It or Bring It?

Do you have days where you've no idea should you bring a jacket out or not? Singapore is a hot and humid weather and I'm always indecisive to or not to bring a jacket out but there are certain places are chilly or will it damage your outfit. Same jacket 3 ways to wear. On the left, wearing it over the shoulders. It makes your shoulders look broader & it does not make you feel very warm which I feel (be precaution that strong wind might blow it off, so hold tight). On the right, classic style of wearing a jacket & the best way to keep you warm. In the middle, (p.s. try to imagine) I tied the jacket around my waist (when I'm in hot places). It's a good way if you want to free your hands & not be a hassle to keep picking up your jacket if it falls from hanging on your sling bag...