Sunday 30 March 2014

O-MATCHA

Yesterday, I've a strong craving for matcha and so I went to try at Tsujiri @ 100AM. It was a pleasant visit, even though it is self-service. It has limited seats & the ambiance was quiet & cozy. The O-Matcha Hot Latte is thick & the fragrance is nice. The O-Matcha Chiffon Cake is amazing too. It isn't sweet and when I compliment it with the red bean and whipped cream with matcha powder, it's the best combination. Sadly, when I take away the chiffon cake, it does not include the read bean. The O-Matcha Swiss Roll is not bad, but I would prefer the chiffon cake.



O-Matcha Hot Latte & O-Matcha Chiffon Cake

Whenever a mall has a market, I'll end up there eventually. I even found Pop Tarts and there's oreo flavour!

A successful lone wolf hunt for matcha!

I've become unknowingly tanned and I've finally get to wear my new Keds that I bought a year ago.

My outfit of the day.