Friday 27 May 2016

A Week Before The Result Day

Hello, everyone! Excuse me for the long absence. Have you ever experience before the surge of feelings and overwhelming thoughts just a week before the release of your results? The feelings of worries and heart palpitates faster as it gets nearer to the release day? This happened to me badly ever since I enrolled into an university, even though I know that I have put all my efforts and hardwork into the preparation of revision for the examination. The feelings I had, made me feel uneasy for sure. Am I lack of faith in myself? Maybe or undoubtedly. When the night is here, getting drowsy as I laid in bed and thoughts starting to flow through simultaneously. Am I going to fail my law module (I am atrocious at law modules)? How am I going to get funds to cover the additional tuition fees? The question is 10 marks but I think I wrote the answer wrongly? My carelessness causes me to fail. Every night it will be tons of negative situation portrayed in my head. Indeed a dampening week for me. It repeats every single night and during the result day, I woke up early waiting for the result to be published on the school's website while my hands were cold. At 9am, my result was out. WOAH! I DID VERY WELL! WHEW! I do lack in faith and confidence in myself by not recognising the effort I put in it. What has been done, can't be undone. With efforts and hardwork, anyone can do it but also do it smartly.

xo
Vivian