Friday 3 June 2016

My One Night

Hello, humans! Hope all are feeling better than average! If not, the bumps and humps will soon be gone. Hang in there! Recently, I have uploaded a short video of one of night and I would share it with you guys! In my room at night with all the creatures that came alive through the shadows, while it kept me company all night till I fell asleep... Creatures in my room are all just imagination of what I have been fed when I was younger. Now, it has become my companion every night. Full of fun and unworldly. Outsiders can't conform the creatures in my room. Only I could understand them. Sounds like some sort of mental disorder right? My imagination and my vision are hard to get people to see the way I see. So this video shows a little of how my brain project into reality. Hope y'all enjoy!

xo
Vivian