Thursday 16 June 2016

ONE LESS VIRGIN BOOBIE

Greetings, human! Hope everyone is having an even awesome mood than me! I MET ROSE & ROSIE IN SINGAPORE! THE ROSES! Never thought that they would even appear right in front of me! I STILL CAN'T CALM MY TITTIES! The feelings were so surreal! They were here working very hard for an event held by Sony Pictures. I am so proud of them from professional YouTubers (also celebrities) to interviewing many celebrities (P.S. someone got to interview The Roses)! On 14th June, they were having scavenger hunt, Race to Inferno. I just want to say THEY RUN VERY VERY VERY FAST (close enough to Flash)! 15th June was their departure day and I managed to chat with them (in a gibberish manner. my thoughts were blank at that moment. i can't keep my shit together), hug them and took photos with them! It was such a bittersweet moment to watch them checking into the airport immigration. I sincerely apologize for delaying their time to catch their flight and still being so generous and kind towards the boobies even though they are super late. Without Rebecca their assistant manager, they would have missed their flight.  I want to thank The Roses, Rebecca and the boobies that I have met along the way, IT HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL TIME WITH YOU LOVELY LADIES. Hope to see y'all soon! :D

xo
Vivian